How many duck eggs did you get today?

Pics
Even dozen. Someone a few miles up the highway is advertising new potatoes for sale. Thinking about offering a trade.
I got three Reese's Peanut Butter Bunnies for my dozen yesterday, lol. I love chocolate so it was a good trade. I also got 4 regular eggs and a little fairy egg. My husband tried to preserve it but it broke in the process. I hope you got your potatoes.

Another even dozen. Also hatched a chicken egg today in the borrowed incubator. Hoping more hatch. Our k/C still thinks she’s going to brood. The other ducks don’t want to go in at night with her.
I had gotten six and my Mallard babies were hatching out yesterday. My young Muscovy thought she was going to become broody and I had to move her off of two eggs. I will have enough babies for sure with two Runners in the house and the rests with my Momma Spice Mallard. I am not sure what all will hatch under her as I had some white eggs and also the Mallard eggs under her. Time will tell once she lets me see them all.

I got 6 today and broke one trying to get it out from Momma Muscovy. At first she let me pet her and move her but after she realized I was stealing the two eggs under her it was game on with biting. I had to get something to move her so I could get them. Momma Mallard is still hatching out babies. I saw one partially coming out of the egg and it was really black looking so it will be interesting to see whose the Daddy and they will be on Maury Povich because I had heard he is the Who's the Daddy show, I thought all this time it was Jerry Springer. I guess Jerry did the knock down drag out woman over men thing. lol Leave it to my Sister to know all of this. lol

Back
Top Bottom