How many duck eggs did you get today?

7. I have not posted in a while. We lost 3 ducks to a daytime predator in the last two weeks. Our neighbor lost a cat the same day we lost two ducks. It may be a bobcat. The good news is we have a broodie sitting on 6 eggs right now. Caca duck co brooded with Willow last year but it was not successful.

7. I have not posted in a while. We lost 3 ducks to a daytime predator in the last two weeks. Our neighbor lost a cat the same day we lost two ducks. It may be a bobcat. The good news is we have a broodie sitting on 6 eggs right now. Caca duck co brooded with Willow last year but it was not successful.
Sorry for your losses. :(

Sorry to hear this. 🫂

What about coyotes?

8 eggs yesterday, we have a black rat snake that Is looking for eggs so I have to be on my toes and get the eggs out early. I don't know if he has left the coop but I am hoping if he doesn't find any eggs he'll move on. I don't mind snakes around if they are preying on mice and rats but I don't like them living in my coops.

Back
Top Bottom