How many Ducks does everyone have.

Pics
I just got 16 ducks they were my father's. He passed away before the hurricane :(. I have raised chickens but never had ducks before. Also, I have no idea what kind they are. There's a mixture of them I'm assuming cuz they're all different colors. I will be reading a lot of info on y'alls threads to learn. My 13 year old son is so excited. He had to hold them and name them. They are very skittish. I hope they come to like thier new home. I don't think they have had much interaction with people.

I just got 16 ducks they were my father's. He passed away before the hurricane :(. I have raised chickens but never had ducks before. Also, I have no idea what kind they are. There's a mixture of them I'm assuming cuz they're all different colors. I will be reading a lot of info on y'alls threads to learn. My 13 year old son is so excited. He had to hold them and name them. They are very skittish. I hope they come to like thier new home. I don't think they have had much interaction with people.
love to see some picks.. maybe we can help identify them :)

So sorry for your loss. Yours fathers duckies seem to have found a great home! I'm sure with regular hand feeding they will warm up to you and your family quickly. Best of luck!

love to see some picks.. maybe we can help identify them :)
15060383669861915204805.jpg
sorry this was the best pick I could get

Attachments

• 150603849751858764303.jpg
    150603849751858764303.jpg
    571.1 KB · Views: 3
View attachment 1142214 sorry this was the best pick I could get
Fawn and white indian runner, (brown and white ones), Blue Swedish, (gray and white) Pekin-Pure White, Mallard or Rouen hard to tell from pic (green head), and Buff Orpington (duck in the very back and one next to the blue Swedish in the front.) Looks to be about 4-5 drakes in there.

:)

4 buff ducks- 1 drake and 3 hens, and a welsh Harlequin hen. The drake is hilarious how he shepherds the ladies around. The only one who's friendly is my harlequin, she can't walk and I think she thinks she is a people. Lol. Very spoiled. Carry her outside in the morning to her spot and give her water and food, carry her back inside at night. Pet her if you walk by or she'll try to crawl to you and that's pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom