How many eggs are in your fridge?

Simpathise with the old Rooster thing. My neighbor complains about the hens noise - he demanded we got rid of the roo I borrowed from 3 doors down and we can still hear him - I miss him -
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
But he was a rooooooooster and that means - I have three baby Roooooos - Oh how will I hide them - if I put elastic bands round their beaks and tape them to the back of the coop door do you think I will get away with it this time?????????
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Oh yeah eggs in fridge NONE - NO EGGS IN THE FRIDGE. ( Sorry we keep them out of the fridge in this part of the world!!!!) Well I haven;t counted so can;t be accurate but I have at least um er one egg in the basket????? Darn girls are not laying since them Roos are in their pen!
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif

Oh well - Oesdog

34 in the fridge and 12 on the counter, the ones on the counter were laid this weekend, I'm leaving them out so they lose moisture, I've found that if I let them sit for at least a week they lose moisture and when I hard boil them they peel much easier, try it, it works really well!
big_smile.png

Quote:
2 dozen on the counter, another two in the fridge, another two in my truck going to family in the morning, and I am sure another dozen by the time I get home from work tomorrow,but that is normal isn't it???
wink.png

The eggs are taking over the refrigerator. Right now, they take up an entire shelf!

1 dozen duck
3 dozen green chicken eggs
4 dozen brown chicken eggs
1 dozen little white chicken eggs

Back
Top Bottom