How many eggs are in your fridge?

5 eggs in the fridge. I sell weekly, so I don't keep them too long. Sometimes, I don't have eggs for breakfast for myself.
gig.gif

One lonely egg.
I have two girls laying, my Leghorn (my top layer) went broody and is sitting on eight fertilized eggs, my 29-week old Marans is taking her sweet time making her first perfect chocholate colored egg (I hope), and I have two that are 14 and 16 weeks.
Bunch of MOOCHES!!

Yes I too count by the dozen -currently have 3 18 packs and after I collect today's will have 6 dozen cartons. The kids do love collecting the eggs!

Only 6 lonely eggs today, sold 5 doz. yesterday ($3.50ea.). The problem is that I have orders for 3 doz. for tomorrow
hmm.png
, need to have that "egg talk" with my girls .

Last edited:
No eggs in the fridge....I stopped putting them there as soon as the girls started laying and I stopped buying them at the store

7 cartons on the counter and few cracked ones in a bowl I'm going to scramble up for the girls fr a snack tonight
droolin.gif

not counting today's eggs- that I haven't collected yet...94.
and I still have pound cakes in the freezer...and I fed eggs to the dogs last night...

hit.gif
no one wants eggs now that I have a rooster! people are strange.
sad.png

but we love our rooster.
love.gif
people are strange.

I had one lady tell me to get rid of my rooster. Not going to happen. She goes to the store now, and complains about their old eggs.
hu.gif

oh well. The dogs LOVE eggs. and I do too... and so do cardiologists I suppose. cha-ching.

Edit* I forgot about the dozen on the counter...106!! augghhh!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom