How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

thumbsup.gif

5 biddys - 5 eggs yesterday for the 1st time and again today. With the $250.00 I spent building a little coop myself (which is falling apart) and the $700.00 I paid a carpenter to build a bigger better coop and the $125.00 I paid for a used dog pen for them to play in and the $30.00 for the chicken wire and PVC pipe support for the roof to keep hawks out and the $15.00 for the tarp to keep the sun and the rain out - I figure I'm down to about $60.00 / dozen for my "free" eggs. :) but they're fun to watch.

5 biddys - 5 eggs yesterday for the 1st time and again today. With the $250.00 I spent building a little coop myself (which is falling apart) and the $700.00 I paid a carpenter to build a bigger better coop and the $125.00 I paid for a used dog pen for them to play in and the $30.00 for the chicken wire and PVC pipe support for the roof to keep hawks out and the $15.00 for the tarp to keep the sun and the rain out - I figure I'm down to about $60.00 / dozen for my "free" eggs. :) but they're fun to watch.

yuckyuck.gif

I got 5/5 but one is super small from my Silkie.

Back
Top Bottom