How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

yeah its like everyday a couple more are laying if the two that layed a couple of hours ago with soft shells it would have been 37
Well softys now for us has = hard ones next day or so, cripes you'll have 40+ by next week, How old are your youngest pullets coming into lay?
I already got 5 this morning, one softy in the nest box, 3 JUMBOS, and a bigger pullet egg from one of the "Henchmen"I sure hope it's little "Snow" that layed the softy, and this means she starting!

1 out of 3 pullets today :(

surely slacking or i hve 2 free loaders haha
Ohh it's the weekend! how old are they? Mine turned 23 and 24 weeks old today(hatched Easter and the week before) "Snow" is one of the "week before" gals, but bottom of the pecking order and her comb and wattles matured later, her sister is laying beautiful rich brown eggs so we are hopeing for her too!!

Quote:
oooh cool!!!! weird kinda like mine, a flat side and it looks as if it came together in a pucker on the side??(hard to show in picture in real life it looks really weird like it was stuck sideways coming out?) and the second picture was our very first egg....... kinda freaked me out!! Nothing like Easter morning LOL (no offense to others but I was really freaked out and Frankie my pullet was staggering around like she was in a comma after laying it too!!) Thank goodness all is well now, kinda cured my worry when I get a soft egg!

That top picture looks just like an egg we got this morning. It's got that weird flat spot on it. Very strange.

Well softys now for us has = hard ones next day or so, cripes you'll have 40+ by next week, How old are your youngest pullets coming into lay?
I already got 5 this morning, one softy in the nest box, 3 JUMBOS, and a bigger pullet egg from one of the "Henchmen"I sure hope it's little "Snow" that layed the softy, and this means she starting!
well mine are 21 weeks and the other batch is 20 weeks old and the other two new flocks are 2 weeks 1 week and 4 days old

A fart egg is a tiny egg with no yolk or very little yolk...mostly albumen. We get one or two every couple of months.

Back
Top Bottom