How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

6 Chicken egg's today
hmm.png

Temp 111 F at 2 PM ,,, I did not think it was that hot originally as I was not sweeting wile out side but when I went back into the house wow did I realize that first I am not 25 years old anymore and the salt just ran into my eye's in the flood of sweat ....
th.gif
droolin.gif
Ya I took a nap as I was drained of all energy ..

0/0/20 still.

My ladies are all 9-11 weeks old.  We bought 20 of them hoping to have at least 16 make it long enough to lay eggs (and be NOT ROOSTER enough to lay eggs).  I'm quite certain that not a single one of our farm-store purchased pullet turned out to be roos and I'm also pretty certain that none of them are roosters.

And...we wait.  Still waiting.

Yeah, I was just looking through posts for something else and stumbled on to this old post of mine--realized I made myself look kind of dumb here. I said that none of my pullet turned out to be Roos or roosters. That was supposed to be that none of them turned out to be Roos and that they were all healthy enough to make it to laying age. Anyway, the point was that chicken math kind of bit me because I didn't expect to have 20 layers.

Still 0/0/20 :)

1/2, the ee gave me a funny look when I went to get the eggs proclaiming that it was much to hot for all that nonsense in the nest box to take place.

6 Chicken egg's today :/

Temp 111 F at 2 PM ,,, I did not think it was that hot originally as I was not sweeting wile out side but when I went back into the house wow did I realize that first I am not 25 years old anymore and the salt just ran into my eye's in the flood of sweat .... :th :drool    Ya I took a nap as I was drained of all energy ..

When that happens, it's because you've lost electrolytes which are essential for muscle, heart, and brain functioning. Be sure you rehydrate with something that contains electrolytes such as Gator Aide, Pedialyte, or Smart Water. It's important, especially considering where you live.

Edited to add 6/8

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom