How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

10 today but I think I am missing a hen. 😞 I'm positive that the big coop has 22 birds (21 hens and 1 rooster). I counted them tonight ( but not last night) and tonight there were only 21 birds in total in that coop. I checked the small coop to see if 1 hen had decided to change coops, but no, there were just the 10 birds ( 8 hens and 2 roosters) in there.
It was well after dark, so I am hoping that tomorrow she will show back up. That happens occasionally. :fl Otherwise, she probably got eaten by something. 😭:he

10 today but I think I am missing a hen. 😞 I'm positive that the big coop has 22 birds (21 hens and 1 rooster). I counted them tonight ( but not last night) and tonight there were only 21 birds in total in that coop. I checked the small coop to see if 1 hen had decided to change coops, but no, there were just the 10 birds ( 8 hens and 2 roosters) in there.
It was well after dark, so I am hoping that tomorrow she will show back up. That happens occasionally. :fl Otherwise, she probably got eaten by something. 😭:he
:fl

8 from 12 , got a bully hen.

Welcome to Backyard Chickens and the egg brag thread Bully hens keep peace once they are known

:fl

I hope she shows up Karen!

Back
Top Bottom