How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Well, if any of you sent any prayers to my EE that hasn’t laid an egg yet, it may have worked. I found a small blue egg under the roosts this morning. So I got a total of six green/blue eggs which is the amount of EEs I have. The only problem is that I have three Ameraucanas in the same coop that are about 18 weeks old so it is possible it could have been one of them. I doubt it though because I have Leghorns and Welsummers the same age and I haven’t got an egg from them yet.
So I got 14 out of 15 today!
Here’s a pic of the blue egg compared to one of my green EE eggs:
44BC5D41-224D-49AB-8E3C-F40F3FD7B7BE.jpeg

Well, if any of you sent any prayers to my EE that hasn’t laid an egg yet, it may have worked. I found a small blue egg under the roosts this morning. So I got a total of six green/blue eggs which is the amount of EEs I have. The only problem is that I have three Ameraucanas in the same coop that are about 18 weeks old so it is possible it could have been one of them. I doubt it though because I have Leghorns and Welsummers the same age and I haven’t got an egg from them yet.
View attachment 2205728
It's such a pretty blue! :love

View attachment 2205728
I sent my brother, who buys my eggs, the pic of my new blue egg and he said he thinks it came from a very depressed White Leghorn! :lau

Back
Top Bottom