How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Hey! New to this thread. I hope you don't mind if I join in...it looks like a lot of fun! I live 100mi east of Alaska and currently get 6.5hrs of daylight. Normal winter temps are -10f to -40f and last 6 months of the year. I provide supplemental light (LED grow light panel) half the year and a heat lamp below -15f.

Today: 15/18 new record!!! (Usual is 14/18 but my 5 yr old often breaks one during the egg collecting chore)

Breakdown:
12/13 barred rocks
1/1 Ameraucana
2/4 Easter Eggers

Hey! New to this thread. I hope you don't mind if I join in...it looks like a lot of fun! I live 100mi east of Alaska and currently get 6.5hrs of daylight. Normal winter temps are -10f to -40f and last 6 months of the year. I provide supplemental light (LED grow light panel) half the year and a heat lamp below -15f.

Today: 15/18 new record!!! (Usual is 14/18 but my 5 yr old often breaks one during the egg collecting chore)

Breakdown:
12/13 barred rocks
1/1 Ameraucana
2/4 Easter Eggers
Welcome to the thread! :frow

Breakdown:
12/13 barred rocks
1/1 Ameraucana
2/4 Easter Eggers

Hello and welcome to the thread!

That's an awesome amount of eggs!

Back
Top Bottom