How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

smile.png

3/3 again! (I don't even see why I both posting that anymore I get 3/3 almost every day.... I'm in the clear until they start molting.....

Dang, ya just jinxed your eggs for tomorrow. They'll probably take the day off now that you are taking them for granted!
wink.png

We got 17 from our 24 BSL's today. At this rate I'll have 8 dozen to take in to my co-workers on Wednesday. They'll all be gone before my computer boots up.

We've been getting a dozenish every 2 or 3 days but we keep eating them and giving them to family so I don't have any for the folks at work who are waiting patiently.

Only 5 today. One was an XXL from an Australorp - the egg carton won't close. 99.9% odds it is a double yolk. 6 Australorp eggs in the last 15 days, half were the first 3 days of the period. Persephone (EE) has laid 7 days straight. Andromeda (EE) did that, then took 3 days off, then laid for 3 and took today off. Nothing like NO consistency
wink.png

We got the first egg on 11/3. The next egg we get will be number 200! My how time flies (and MY how many eggs we've eaten or given away).

Bruce

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom