How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

0 from 9.
I'm not happy with my free loaders!!!
(except that pretty much all of them went into the hen house on their own tonight) Can't be too upset, I guess.

If I get 0 tomorrow, then I'm gonna be REALLY mad; that'd be 3 days in a row w/ no eggs. Either they're hiding them or they're not laying, either way...
I WANT EGGS!!!
rant.gif

somad.gif
and
he.gif

4 out of 9 layers. It'll do. 4 of 7 standards are molting and on "break". 1 bantam hasn't begun laying. 1 bantam has taken a laying hiatus for several months.
roll.png

5/6

The days are shorter so I expected a drop. It's been 5 eggs for the past 4 days. If it drops below that I might consider lights to give them a couple more hours of daylight.

No complaints here! It'll do. I expect the break from my molting gals. I'm perplexed at the bantam hen that up and stopped altogether several months back. She quit laying when her little bantam pal went broody. I suppose her broody buddy quit, so she figured she'd follow suit - just because.
lau.gif

No complaints here! It'll do. I expect the break from my molting gals. I'm perplexed at the bantam hen that up and stopped altogether several months back. She quit laying when her little bantam pal went broody. I suppose her broody buddy quit, so she figured she'd follow suit - just because.
lau.gif
lau.gif

just because

Back
Top Bottom