How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

I'm wondering if someone can help me out.. I have 3 ladies. 2 Ameraucanas and 1 Production Red. My oldest Ameracauna layed her first egg last Tuesday, then Wednesday, skipped Thursday and layed a third on Friday. She hasn't layed since then, no trauma, no stress (well besides popping an egg out), plenty of fresh water and food. Meanwhile our PR started laying on Sunday and we've got an egg from her everyday. They are only 6 1/2 mo. Is this normal behavior?

I'm wondering if someone can help me out.. I have 3 ladies. 2 Ameraucanas and 1 Production Red. My oldest Ameracauna layed her first egg last Tuesday, then Wednesday, skipped Thursday and layed a third on Friday. She hasn't layed since then, no trauma, no stress (well besides popping an egg out), plenty of fresh water and food. Meanwhile our PR started laying on Sunday and we've got an egg from her everyday. They are only 6 1/2 mo. Is this normal behavior?

Totally normal and the RIR will be more of a regular layer then the EE just what I have run into ..

But the EE will lay you different colors ...

Try laying crumble it works just fine ....

Totally normal and the RIR will be more of a regular layer then the EE just what I have run into ..

But the EE will lay you different colors ...

Try laying crumble it works just fine ....

I just switched them to scratch a couple days ago, should I still be giving them crumble? We are trying to keep them on an organic diet, but honestly if anyone could help with what I feed them and at what ages that would help a lot since I am still new at this and these are our first 3 ladies.

7/10 today!
yippiechickie.gif
may God Bless all of you. Jesus saves all you have to do is call on his name.

Back
Top Bottom