How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

You know you wouldn't do any such thing.  At least not until they give you a few eggs.  :lol:
you are right, I would not. Especially since I have become pretty fond of my girls. I am just really hoping for at least a 2 egg day by the end of the week, if not more. I feel like I have at least 2 girls that are about ready!

3/6 should have been 6 since I saw all of them in the nest boxes and heard them singing. I think my dachshund and I need to have a chat about who the eggs belong to. Caught her carrying one around last week.

5 Chicken egg's today
cool.png

And I donated 30 egg's to the local school
pop.gif

I got 3 chicken eggs and 2 duck eggs. One blue/green, one a very light tan and one a light brown, chicken eggs.

Yesterday, I went to Home Depot and found some stack-able storage drawer type of things and bought 3 to make into nesting boxes. Some of them have been sleeping in the old nesting boxes but they didn't act like they liked the new ones yesterday but today I found the duck eggs in the bottom drawer this morning and the chicken eggs in the middle drawer this afternoon. I was amazed at how clean they all were. Like I had bought them from the store.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom