How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

@penny1960
Thanks for the input.
I gave them honey and garlic oil this morning cos was able to search old posts in this byc network and learnt that it was a fungal infection from the feed molds or a kind of liver/kidney infection. So anti-toxins could help get them back on their feets. Garlic, vegitables, honey, veniger and some pumpkin would help too. I couldn't get my hands on any anti-toxin so I'll start with this option of garlic and honey with some cider/veniger.
Eggs count: 38/41 and 12/17 for today.
BYC does it again the recipe you are going to use is a powerhouse pumpkin will help if your able the rest are just as important for their overall health

My girls have been 3/3 for the last week
1f60a.png
We even have collected enough to gift our first dozen! They went to our neighbor to make up for the mornings that they may get woken up by our bagawking girls who want out of their coop.

I only have 5/14 so far with one broken that appears to have fallen from a upper nest box, the up side many are being vocal
so we will see. up to 9/14 1 pm well 9 is the magic number I guess got some taking a vacation it appears
idunno.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom