How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Quote:

Temp cold 56F degrees as the winds are coning from the north and the mountains to the north all have snow on them
tongue.png
I had to walk 3 miles in and then turn around and walk them same 3 miles out do to me not being healthy enough to go out to the mine and wow walking in melting snow sure gets cold even when you have boots on and the worst thing was some jerk broke the metal doors to get in *%@^ thieves used a cutting torch to open the doors and I bet they stool the torch also because it was a shabby cutting job .
Broke into your mine or home are you alright

Gander...regarding the frozen eggs. I used them to show the guys how hard it can be to see the cracks when the frozen ones thaw so they know to separate the frozen ones IF they ever gather the eggs when I'm away...lol I always feed the frozens back to the girls once they're thawed enough to be cracked and fed back.

Does it ever get cold enough to freeze eggs there?

Quote:
Temp cold 56F degrees as the winds are coning from the north and the mountains to the north all have snow on them
tongue.png
I had to walk 3 miles in and then turn around and walk them same 3 miles out do to me not being healthy enough to go out to the mine and wow walking in melting snow sure gets cold even when you have boots on and the worst thing was some jerk broke the metal doors to get in *%@^ thieves used a cutting torch to open the doors and I bet they stool the torch also because it was a shabby cutting job .
Broke into your mine or home are you alright

penny1960, your right I should be clearer so let me explain in 2013 I was working on my truck and the temp that day was 125F degrees in the shade and the truck I was working on was out in the sun and to beat it all, all I could find to drink was the gallon of apple juice in the kitchen that was not going to help any way I soon found myself sliding down the fender of the truck so when I was able to finally get off the ground I went to the hospital as I was feeling so bad and I found out that my blood sugar was over 1200 as that was as high as the test would indicate then the hospital staff kept me for a week anyway I had somehow had a stroke I was told and till the other day I was not able to make it out to the mine and it is only a Lead mine ( My joke was I deal in lead my friend ) and now I see the thieves had broke into my mine just to steel what they could over the time I was unable to go out there and the steel doors I put up for the safety of loony's who would go into a mine they know nothing about as they are not safe for anyone to go into even the owner or those who work in them .

Thank you for having me explain it as I feel better now and tired enough to go take a nap, please enjoy your new week .

Starting at 11 of 20 it is just going on 2 o clock
chickens had dry cat food as a treat today
wee.gif

tomorrow they get to go in their new run..........

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom