How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

I'd agree as well about the optometrist. He showed an early case of diabetes showing up in the capillaries of the eyes. Very interesting to see inside your eye. Here once you have diabetes you get your eye exams for free. I'm guessing that helps catch things before it becomes more expensive for the health care system...lol.

Bread is my downfall between the two. I'm most likely to go over on sugars if I have Chinese food. I think it's the sweet sauces. Darn.

I didn't realize about the dentist. I don't even want to think about how far behind I am there.
hmm.png
That's really nice that they cover eye exams for you. I am sure it saves them money in the long run.

Yes, most of the time eye exams are covered under medical insurance after a diabetes diagnosis, and your eye doctor is often the first to notice it's onset.
I don't know about diabetes and dentistry because my wife is an Optometrist, not a dentist lol
I only know of the dentist connection because my doctor asks me all the time. He said the diabetes can lead to gum disease and things like that.

5/4, my old RIR hen Red died today.
Sorry to hear about your loss.

16 eggs today. No school again tomorrow due to flooded roads. Plus we are due to get more rain tomorrow and Thursday. As it stands now, I am unable to leave my area to make the drive to Ohio to pick my daughter up from college on Friday. All the roads out are closed due to flooding! Her BF's parents are going to let her move her stuff (she has to be out of the dorm on Friday) to their house and stay with them until I can get up there to pick her up. They live in Michigan.

I am not gettibg eggs. My little Ruby has gone on strike and the geese have moved their nests (cannot find them anywhere) thanks to my mother's dog coming over for raw omelets. UGH!!!

Quote: Up here, the province covers the cost. I'm sorry, I didn't think about the fact I don't have it listed right now that I'm from Canada.
hide.gif

My BF who just turned 70 this last year September is also diabetic and no changes in like 40 years
for him I am the that watches how and what but he is very good at taking a touch more for ice cream or the really great goodies
ie my cookies of baking I do...
my egg count is 11 girls recovering from snow stress
hide.gif
Now that's impressive!
thumbsup.gif

Quote: Oooh...I better keep aware of that. I haven't been watching that. Darn.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom