How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

What is it with them I have the one that hatched from eggs I got here just 8 of them but 3 clear two died in the shell they just could not get there :confused:

Of the 4 marans chicks I bought 3 have died :he 1 each day. I'm not sure what the issue is. :idunno I did get 3 more and another turkey pullet andchicks from school :eek:I did spread some chick food on the ground of the brooder in case they were not eating out of the food container and I made sure to dip every chicks beak in the water container. So, hopefully whatever was the problem was, it has been remedied. I did watch they chicks this morning and saw some of them drinking and eating and some were even eating out of the food container. I guess whatever happens happens.

What kind of Marans are they? That’s pretty sad, maybe genetic problems? My black Copper Marans are my strongest chicks and chickens very robust, I still have to 3 from my original (since 2015) and the ones that hatched 2 yrs ago from a $24 egg, mothered 15+ of my Marans layers now and hatching 10 from her offspring with different BCMarans rooster.

Back
Top Bottom