How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

6 eggs from my 6 girls! (All Orpingtons) Yay!! I usually get 5 a day, I’m sure they discuss it amongst themselves about who is having “a day off today” lol!

Attachments

• 64F11ED2-4D33-454F-B2DF-8B03DC16EA95.jpeg
    64F11ED2-4D33-454F-B2DF-8B03DC16EA95.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
21 freaking eggs!!!!

Plus 10 quail......

What in the world am I gonna do with so many eggs?
Time for some serious subtraction..... lol.
View attachment 2016637
This calls for French toast!! I also just discovered that if you cook grits and oat bran with a little milk in the water and then whisk a beaten egg into it as it cooks, it makes some seriously yummy porridge! I also added honey and sesame seeds. Deeelish! It would be great for sick chicks too.

1 lonely egg yesterday from my Red Marans. Hopefully that means a lot today. We’ll see!

This calls for French toast!! I also just discovered that if you cook grits and oat bran with a little milk in the water and then whisk a beaten egg into it as it cooks, it makes some seriously yummy porridge! I also added honey and sesame seeds. Deeelish! It would be great for sick chicks too.

1 lonely egg yesterday from my Red Marans. Hopefully that means a lot today. We’ll see!
Just for breakfast this morning I cooked 6 eggs for the DH & myself, 2 were double yolkers!

Back
Top Bottom