How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

6 yesterday, 3 so far today. But the biggest surprise was a hen that I never expected to lay gave me a 62g beauty today. Donald, aka Lil Red Devil, (known pullet btw) was very ill in Jan—welcome to the big girl club Donald :wee
The only one not laying is Karen the Karen, my overly bossy EE.View attachment 3394554
What is it with the Bossy EE's?? Mine is affectionately called "The Midwife" as she has to be in the box with everyone while they lay and then check for eggs, sticks her head under them to see what is going on. I just love her!

I've already gotten one today, and I expect at least one more. Two of the pullets are alternating days, and one, the bad one, is laying nearly every day. Got two yesterday, one in a box and one on the floor. Maybe the naughty one just needs a spanking. 🤔
My EE has starting dropping her egg on the ground. I have a one box that everyone wants to use. When the others get desperate enough they will use on of the other 8 boxes...not her: plop, as runs squaking her desperation to use the "favored" box. LOL

Back
Top Bottom