How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Miss Lydia

Enlightened
Premium member
10 Years
Oct 3, 2009
Mountains of Western N.C.
Runners lay average size duck eggs They are just starting up my 3 youngest so they may get some larger. I have 4 Salmon Faverolles who are LF and their eggs aren't too much larger than the Bantams. My OEGB hen lays a nice little snack egg. She hasn't started back laying yet this year. So far only 1 of my chicken are laying and it's my Cochin Bantam my youngest
Just turned 8months. .

Beaglegal

Songster
Sep 8, 2019
Western Washington
Runners lay average size duck eggs They are just starting up my 3 youngest so they may get some larger. I have 4 Salmon Faverolles who are LF and their eggs aren't too much larger than the Bantams. My OEGB hen lays a nice little snack egg. She hasn't started back laying yet this year. So far only 1 of my chicken are laying and it's my Cochin Bantam my youngest
Just turned 8months. .
The runner egg color is pretty. My Rouen and mixes lay a white egg that stains easily

Beaglegal

Songster
Sep 8, 2019
Western Washington
No kidding. If I had a egg like the Cayuga egg you posted, white wouldn't do it for me at all. I know their eggs get lighter through the season, but at anytime are they actually white when laid?
I guess I will have to let you know. I have only owned ducks since we moved to our farm 6 months ago, and this duck only has laid since Saturday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom