How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Pics
Cochin bantam egg next to a Runner egg
5A89DE57-AE06-4FDB-927D-58CCA1521677.jpeg

Runners lay average size duck eggs They are just starting up my 3 youngest so they may get some larger. I have 4 Salmon Faverolles who are LF and their eggs aren't too much larger than the Bantams. My OEGB hen lays a nice little snack egg. She hasn't started back laying yet this year. So far only 1 of my chicken are laying and it's my Cochin Bantam my youngest
Just turned 8months. .

Runners lay average size duck eggs They are just starting up my 3 youngest so they may get some larger. I have 4 Salmon Faverolles who are LF and their eggs aren't too much larger than the Bantams. My OEGB hen lays a nice little snack egg. She hasn't started back laying yet this year. So far only 1 of my chicken are laying and it's my Cochin Bantam my youngest
Just turned 8months. .
The runner egg color is pretty. My Rouen and mixes lay a white egg that stains easily

No kidding. If I had a egg like the Cayuga egg you posted, white wouldn't do it for me at all. I know their eggs get lighter through the season, but at anytime are they actually white when laid?
I guess I will have to let you know. I have only owned ducks since we moved to our farm 6 months ago, and this duck only has laid since Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom