How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

I found three eggs today. I guess Ebony wanted to make up for missing yesterday and gave me two today. :D Then I got one from Wilamena.

Today after I run to Walmart (i really don't wanna go but i have to) I am going to get a scale to measure egg weight. I am hoping a food scale will work well enough. I got 12 Black East Indie eggs yesterday and 10 that survived shipping. I am also going to do an experiment with Ebony's eggs and see who she has been getting it on with I guess. I have seen her go at it with both drakes.

I found three eggs today. I guess Ebony wanted to make up for missing yesterday and gave me two today. :D Then I got one from Wilamena.

Today after I run to Walmart (i really don't wanna go but i have to) I am going to get a scale to measure egg weight. I am hoping a food scale will work well enough. I got 12 Black East Indie eggs yesterday and 10 that survived shipping. I am also going to do an experiment with Ebony's eggs and see who she has been getting it on with I guess. I have seen her go at it with both drakes.
You can order and pay online and they'll bring your things out to your car, you know.

Slackers!

20200407_090740.jpg

Back
Top Bottom