How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

5 out of 5!
PXL_20221005_002355878.jpg
Nice!

My Easter Eggers are slacking off due to molt, but my pullets (hatched April 27) are getting in gear. I got 4 SS and 4 Marans (2 each of Blue Copper and French Black Copper). I'm so tickled because today I got not one, but TWO dark chocolate eggs! Not sure who's laying them, but I just love them! I'm sure the SS won't be far behind. How many eggs? Out of 24 hens, only 6. But nobody's getting processed. After molt and short winter days I'm sure we'll have plenty again. Like, probably around the end of February. Sigh.

2 for 3 but they all spend time in the box and rufffle eggs around, but only get 2 a day from 3 birds. Not sure if one is just punting every few days or what, but one egg every so often is very light in color. Tempted to get the food coloring and play the mystical color butt game to see who's giving me what.

Have 2 new that should start hopefully right around first week of december, that'd be a nice x mas president.

2 for 3 but they all spend time in the box and rufffle eggs around, but only get 2 a day from 3 birds. Not sure if one is just punting every few days or what, but one egg every so often is very light in color. Tempted to get the food coloring and play the mystical color butt game to see who's giving me what.

Have 2 new that should start hopefully right around first week of december, that'd be a nice x mas president.
do it, it makes for a pretty egg when it comes out.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom