How many Eggs did you Sell today?

I am selling about 1 to 2 dozen a day depending on the customer. The money from the sales if nothing special but it pays for the feed supplement. More eggs I sell the more hens I can justify raising.

I sell eggs , but giveaway more. I can sell eggs at the Farmer's Market we attend for $4 a dozen. I'm waiting on my pullets to start laying and I have to come up with a way to keep my eggs at a constant temp. I have a tin sign that is brightly painted.
smile.png

I got orders for 2 dozen today. We usually get 6-7 dozen a week and sell or give away most of them. We keep a dozen for our own use. Heck that's why we got chickens to start

Larry

Quote:
Congratulations on your 1st dozen. Good job!!! Keep up the good work. I saw the beautiful sign that you made. Gosh, I wish I had 1 of those. If you start selling signs, let me know and I will send you some money to make one for me.

thumbsup.gif

Quote:
JEN !!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HER !!!!!!!!!!!
love.gif

I'm so excited for you.
wee.gif

She is a cutie!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing.

I'm so jealous. Awwwwwww, I know that you will spoil her. When I saw the words "Meet Porkchop", I knew that I would be clicking on a picture of one of those delicious meals (this pic being a nice smothered porkchop in gravy) that you prepare for your family but instead I saw that beautiful girl of yours.

I'm so happy for you.
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom