How many eggs do button quail lay

Yeah, they were my only bobs. I actually got them as adult birds. Bobwhites are quite hard to get around here.
Yes I was looking for them for a while so I can have multiple breeds, i also wanted courtnix quail but all of them are sold out in ACT so I am getting king quail on sat or sun

Yes I was looking for them for a while so I can have multiple breeds, i also wanted courtnix quail but all of them are sold out in ACT so I am getting king quail on sat or sun

Yeah, there a lots of nice quail species. I have 16 kings (button), 13 japanese (coturnix), only one california (his mate died recently) and up until recently, 2 bobwhites.

I would love to see pictures when you get your kings.

Hi! Thanks @Quailobsessed for tagging me! I've been working from home for a few weeks and haven't been able to log in.

Regarding tuxedos, tuxedo is a recessive gene, so both parents would need to have the gene in order to produce tuxedo chicks. I know Australia has different mutations than we do in the US, so I'm not sure if you guys have tuxedos.

Welcome to the adventure. These little birds are tons of fun!

Hi! Thanks @Quailobsessed for tagging me! I've been working from home for a few weeks and haven't been able to log in.

Regarding tuxedos, tuxedo is a recessive gene, so both parents would need to have the gene in order to produce tuxedo chicks. I know Australia has different mutations than we do in the US, so I'm not sure if you guys have tuxedos.

Thank you I am so excited

Yeah, we have tuxedos, but they're not too easy to find. Thanks for that.

Back
Top Bottom