how many eggs per day

:welcome

Hi, thanks for joining us! High production birds slow down in their egg laying as they age (they usually peak around 2 years of age). I would say what you are seeing is normal.
:welcome

Hi, thanks for joining us! High production birds slow down in their egg laying as they age (they usually peak around 2 years of age). I would say what you are seeing is normal.
Thanks for the reply if one of them is egg bound would that effect her .Asking this because on the 25/10/22 i found her dead in the coop not in the laying boxes but in the entrance to the opening in the coop it's like she just dropped dead i am devo any ideas ???

Thanks for the reply if one of them is egg bound would that effect her .Asking this because on the 25/10/22 i found her dead in the coop not in the laying boxes but in the entrance to the opening in the coop it's like she just dropped dead i am devo any ideas ???
Had you found any signs of lethargy before she passed? All the high production breeds I've had in the past have succumb to reproductive issues. I believe they had cancer.

Back
Top Bottom