How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Chiming in with my 15 / 22.

Lotsa my girls only laying 3/week..... "they're pretty."
hu.gif

Devoted wife to the most patient coop-n-run builder on Earth, mom to 4 and their spouses, g-ma to 3+1 on the way
wee.gif

....I'm graciously allowed by the FunnyFarm inmates to serve them: Ruby - Lab/Pit galoot who thinks she's a lapdog, Smalls - slinky black feline who thinks she's God's gift to Ruby, 13 new un-named chicks, 14 Jumbo CornishXs we're sending to Camp Freeze-em-up on April 1 (funny timing, eh?!!), Bruuuce - EE Roo who does not "get" that whole 'crow only at sun-up thing', our laying flock of 22 (Eenie, Meenie, Miney & Mo and The 3 Stooges - EEs, Cruella - WCBP and Balayage - GP, Lucy & Ethyl - RIR & NHR, Winnie & Dottie - BRs, Splash - SLW, Foghorn & Leghorn - PWLs, Goldie & Starr - RedSL & BlkSL, CiCi - Blk Minorca, JetBlue - Blue Andalusian, 'CBOF the Greedy' - Lt Brahma, and Abby-Normal - Red Frizzle Cochin Bantam who runs the place!)

I got 21 chicken eggs one of em is twice the size as the rest! I feel sorry for the poor girl that laid that one. And I also got 2 duck eggs. I have got to start selling more eggs! How much do you folks that sell some eggs get for em?

Back
Top Bottom