How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Thanks. The “green” egg on the right is actually blue but the iPhone doesn’t capture colors well. I’m waiting on the real blue eggs from the Ameraucanas, then I’ll have all my colors.
You can adjust your white balance to improve your color photos. Which I phone do you have?

Ok, I found the adjustments in photos. Thanks for the tip! Here is the adjusted pic that is much closer to the actual colors.
I now know how people make their eggs look that brilliant green and blue you see in some photos. 🙄
18A44482-E0E1-43EE-A729-80F86FA5E4DE.jpeg

0 :(
I have four hens that I got a week ago, and have yet to get more than one egg from them. They're a year old, so they should be laying, but it's been hot out and I know that change is hard.

A change in their world can put some off watch their combs they will be bright red when they start to lay agian

Ok, I found the adjustments in photos. Thanks for the tip! Here is the adjusted pic that is much closer to the actual colors.
I now know how people make their eggs look that brilliant green and blue you see in some photos. 🙄
View attachment 2234043
It does look decidedly blue! Way to go! Glad you were able to get control of the color. That can be so irritating!

Back
Top Bottom