How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

I'm excited to be finally be able to participate. I found our first eggs today! I'm not sure how many out of 6 have started laying, been crazy busy so not super attentive this weekend and most likely missed some yesterday. They're small, of course, but I just think they are so beautiful. My husband thinks I'm crazy but I'm just so thrilled our girls are laying! 20201025_162640~2.jpg

I'm excited to be finally be able to participate. I found our first eggs today! I'm not sure how many out of 6 have started laying, been crazy busy so not super attentive this weekend and most likely missed some yesterday. They're small, of course, but I just think they are so beautiful. My husband thinks I'm crazy but I'm just so thrilled our girls are laying!View attachment 2387659
Congrats on your first beautiful eggs!! :) (I totally relate to that 1st eggcitement!)

I'm excited to be finally be able to participate. I found our first eggs today! I'm not sure how many out of 6 have started laying, been crazy busy so not super attentive this weekend and most likely missed some yesterday. They're small, of course, but I just think they are so beautiful. My husband thinks I'm crazy but I'm just so thrilled our girls are laying!View attachment 2387659
Congratulations! They're gorgeous! :clap

Back
Top Bottom