how many forum members to change a light bulb?

Quote:
i have some in my bator right now! they pipped yesterday but havent moved since. 3 were infertile.

Yeah, I've heard there were fertility problems with all the new types of bulbs out there.

Sad.
Em

well I was in a bulb factory once and I was told by one of the bulb experts that the reason they have such low hatch rates with bulbs is people who keep screwing them in and switching them off and on to check on their progress, hoping for a glimpse of the new baby bulb. Do not follow this route!!!

IMEO, place the bulb, thread side up in a warm dark area like under a rug in your bathroom and leave it there, do not lift the rug and do not tell others where you are hatching your bulb.

You'll know your bulb has hatched by the tell tale screams of the person who found the newly hatched bulb under the rug!!!

SUCCESS!!!!!!!! enjoy your new bulb...
be sure and let others know about what you've accomplished by calling the national bulb hatching hot line at 911

Last edited:
Quote:
NO! NO! NO! You're doing it WRONG!!!
You MUST keep screwing them in and switching them on and off! If you don't know if the baby bulbs are growing the bulb could explode and get shards of glass all over the other bulbs!!!

lau.gif
gig.gif

One o' my gilrs jist laid this glass egg. Looks to me like it'll hatch intoa hunnert watter , waddaya think ?
Picture008Small-3.jpg

Picture007Small-2.jpg

Or
Or maybe it'll be one o' dem new fangled ceramic heatin type bulbs ?????

Back
Top Bottom