How many Musicians do we have here?

piano player here!
smile.png

I sing in a small (by that i mean 8 people) chior. Idon't know what you would call that an octet? we sound pretty good though. Accapella.

I play piano. Took lessons for about 8 years. Haven't actually played for a while because I had to leave the piano at my parents home when I married. I'm actually looking for a piano for my home because I miss playing so much.

Music Education major here! I primarily sing opera, but will also slip into musical theater once in a while. I play trombone, piano, organ, and basic percussion. On a side note, when my birds were babies, I was practicing some rhythms while I was sitting in the chicken run and they would all flock to me. That's how I call them out to this day.
big_smile.png

Piano, flute, recorders, guitar; I toured as a folk song singer for a while when I was younger in a group of 3. Played a little bit on stage. Not much time now but still a big music lover..

I can play the flute pretty well and I play in my school band and once a year a band that I had to audition for. I can play piano with my right hand, and I have just started playing the guitar. We have three acoustics, and I'm getting an electric for Christmas.
big_smile.png
Even though I am the eldest, I am the only one in the house without a guitar of my own. So the electric will be mine.
smile.png

I'm an awful singer, so I just sing in the car and to the radio.
tongue.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom