How many of you are Fisherman or Fisherwoman?

Love "fishin' " !!! (particularly "deep-sea" off the coasts of Oregon and western Mexico.)

I just ain't been fishin' in a good while.

(BUT, I've still got my BIG "split-bamboo" trollin rod and my PENN No.49 Deep Sea Reel. )

I plan to go again.......right after I win the Lottery!!!

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

P.S. I've got a GREAT Recipe for "Cabria Papillon" (deep-sea Rock Bass) given to me by a CHEF at a fancy restaurant in Mexico.
absolutely ELEGANT and mouth-watering !!!

Me me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a fishing pond, about an acre, in the back yard and I love to go into the Gulf of Mexico all the time for Reds.

Nice family pictures by some of yall by the way. My boat is not really set up for fishing but I get by.
16480_mvc-008s.jpg

I grew on on that very street this picture was taken.

Last edited:
I like to fish. Grew up next to the ocean and we would always go fishing. Sockeye is my favorite.
My Husband was a Commercial Salmon fisherman, he doesn't like to fish
lol.png

I LOVE fishing! I'm actually going to renew my license here soon. I was going to renew it on the 2nd, but I just haven't had a chance to renew it, let alone get out there and fish! I'm actually on the fence, I'm not sure if I like fishing or hunting better.
big_smile.png

Love to fish!
smile.png

IMG_4503.jpg

Big bull Red Fish I caught off the Sand Island Lighthouse in between Dauphin Island and Fort Morgan

Bowed up on a Jack Crevalle on the Blakely River 2 years ago:

ATT00079.jpg

Mess of fish with one of the parrots looking on Redfish, Speckled Trout and Sheepshead

normal_%21tmp-pic_080b.jpg

We are. But then, most people in Alaska are
smile.png

Every summer, we freeze lots of Salmon.
Hubby is actually a fly fishing guide.

Back
Top Bottom