How many of you have a.......

I don't have one, YET. I have been thinking about getting one, but I have a thigh piece to finish (been almost 18 months and 3 2.5 hour sessions and still not done), THEN I have like 5 designs waiting for me at the tattoo shop from my awesome artist.

I do want a chicken tat, but not sure how exactly to go about it, or which of my girls I would get.

Quote:
God Gritsar! I was laughing at your funny comment about your hubby putting you away
lau.gif
......until I got to the part about "his badge #"! So he REALLY CAN have you locked up!!
hide.gif
Guess you better stay in line, lol.

wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
Okay I finally decided on what chickens I wanted as a tattoo and where to put the girls. Of course I can take no credit for the work. I just gave him a up-close head shots. The guy I get my tattoo's from is excellent. The gray girl was my first hen (Lillee) out of 4 chicks (1 hen 3 rooster)and Willow is my buff out of the next 4 chicks. I did not do well with the lottery trying to get all hens. Willow currently is living in the kitchen at night and on bad weather days and out with her flock sisters on nice days. She has struggled with respiratory stuff since about 7 months of age. In goes the Baytril, lots of meal worms and then she gets better. I think she is gettting use to having coffee with me while I watch the news and until it gets warmer out. I will be going back in a month to have the Lillee touched up.

39034_august20010_140.jpg

39034_august20010_142.jpg

Back
Top Bottom