..How many of you SECRETLY.....

Quote:
yeah that. I never get any good rest in when the cat is on the bed.

ONCE I was so dead tired that I fell asleep with Dusti on the bed, she's actually pretty still at night. Now that we have 2 dogs though...not a chance.

2 German Sheperds, 2 westies, and a ragdoll cat.... it's a tight squeeze, but we manage!
lau.gif

my JRT sleeps under the covers near my feet. Beast the Wonder mutt tries to wedge between me and the wife in the middle putting his paws around her... but if Lassie the JRT moves while she is under the covers the wonder mutt jumps into action ripping the covers off us and attacking the lil dog. Its almost as bad as the teenage girl drama I have going on in this house
hide.gif

No, not under the covers, but over. Our two just wouldn't like to be under the covers -- their fur is so thick at times. I insisted that DH and I get a king size bed because the queen size was so crowded with the four of us.

Of the 4 dogs I have, the male is the only one that's calm enough to sleep in the bedroom.. the girls are to "busy" so they have to stay out in the kennels. The boy has a baby matress w/3" of memory foam that he sleeps on. But when the hubby's traveling, he sleeps (on top of covers) with me.

Pfft... we've had all THREE of ours... picture this if you will.... I sleep on my side...

Lilly is curled up by my belly... Janie is curled behind my knees... and Mattie is sleeping above my head sort of on and yet under my pillows.

Then you throw in the fact that our DD may jump in... plus hubby of course... all in a FULL bed.

roll.png
I am sucker, hear me roar.

yuckyuck.gif

exactly what happens in our house .. every night... I find it easier to tell my daughter to go back to her bed that make the dogs get out!
idunno.gif

I know that's terrible!!! ..

but in our big 'ol Farm House.. I need those dog heaters curled up next to me!

Back
Top Bottom