How many parrots do you have?

None! But my husband is absolutely dying for an African Grey.
tongue.png

Ok featherbaby. I just moved from Fernandina Beach about two years ago. I raised my kids there. Still have two sons living there, going to visit soon. Now...how much for the bird shirts? Yeah, I want one, those are awesome. Oh and an Electus as well.
lol.png

Only 1 parrot,this is Harley a 9 year old blue and gold female.I also have 7 cockatiels and 12 diamond doves.I also have 30 or so ornamental pheasants,4 prs of bobwhite quial and 2 trios of african harelquin quial.
In N.H.,Tony.

JustAChickenLittle&More :

Ok featherbaby. I just moved from Fernandina Beach about two years ago. I raised my kids there. Still have two sons living there, going to visit soon. Now...how much for the bird shirts? Yeah, I want one, those are awesome. Oh and an Electus as well.
lol.png

The shirts sell for $25 at the bird show, but BYC buddies get them for $20. I have only size large, they are heavy weight 50/50 pre shrunk and the large size is pretty big. I have Lime green (shown), Black, Forest Green, and Royal Purple left. The black ones have been the most popular. I think it's because the bright toy fringe on the shoulders stands out so vividly. The shoulder pieces are on velcro so you can take them off to wash the shirt and pop them right back on. PM me to exchange addresses.

Oh, Eclectus not included. HA!​

Last edited:
I have 3 African Greys (1 congo, 2 Timnehs) 1 green cheek Conure, & 2 English Budgies. I am at bird capacity here, they all keep me very busy & my house is forever noisy, I love them all.

I have a Senegal Parrot that I hatched and hand fed and two cockatiels that I rescued. I used to raise parrots until I got pregnant with my girls. I had to sell my breeders to make room for my own babies. I love all kinds of birds.

I used to have 20+ gouldian finches. At the time, I was 9 years old, I was promised button quail to clean the seeds up. Parents said my next birthday...they didn't get me any. I had to get them later in my life
smile.png

But I also at the same time as finches, had green rumped parrotlets, 8 of them. They had babies and I hand fed them at 10 years old. I was a young mamma
ep.gif

I have photos of me handfeeding my sun conure and other birds. So many parrots. I also had one pacific blue parrotlet. But know there are so many mutations. When I started with them, there were the green rumps and pacific blues
smile.png

But I had a huge amount of birds and still do, just not psittacines. I have my sun conure, white bellied caique, hahn's macaw, and Alexandrine Parakeet still with me, but now I have all my poultry
thumbsup.gif

Just 3 buggies and 1 tiel. The tiel is the most friendly since I finished hand feeding the little bugger.

230_cropped_blue_foot_bird.jpg

Speaking of keyboards... OMG, the 26 gram parakeets just jump down and try prying them off but just can't. Cornelius though, will do that snatch and grab thing and in a split second I'll be missing a key! Once I made the mistake of answering the door to find half a dozen keys on the floor and Cornelius chewing away on the center button that lenovo's have... he/she knows it is not supposed to be on the keyboard, so will get into a pouty stance near the mouse, and when I least expect it, she'll hunker down, put the top of her beak down between the keys, and run across dragging her face the entire way, then immediately HIDE behind the screen.
roll.png

I too LOVE the constant noise of birds.

Back
Top Bottom