Feb 23, 2018
So 5 days ago i have my hen 10 eggs..today i candled egg all 10 have veins

I know that its all is the game of luck
Then too i have question how many will hatch minimum..??

So 5 days ago i have my hen 10 eggs..today i candled egg all 10 have veins

I know that its all is the game of luck
Then too i have question how many will hatch minimum..??
The minimum to hatch could be zero. :hmm

But development of all means your fertility is good. So many things can happen between now and then. Hey, you're off to a great start! :wee

:fl :jumpy :jumpy

I m so restless and curious when i have set eggs:gig..i constantly check on the hen..candel them..just cant wait till i see the fluffy chicks:lau:love:jumpy

I know it is very difficult to let them be, but, let them be. Your hen knows what to do and if you mess with her too much, she may change her mind about sitting on the eggs. The fact that you have candled and discovered growth in all the eggs is a VERY good sign. Good luck!

Yep i keep it in mind..but my chicken is the most friendly and tamed..so she dont bother me much not even much fluffing or shouting.:love

My brood hen that hatched a month ago got 6 chicks from 10 eggs. But I've had a hen that hatched 8 out 0f 11 eggs. I've also had hens that lost them all.. So you just never know. At least with blood veins showing you know that something is happening.
I know it's hard to leave them alone but now that you know the eggs are good it's best to leave the rest up to the hen.

Good luck! :jumpy

Back
Top Bottom