How much ACV For chicks?

Xovan

Songster
6 Years
Feb 9, 2013
Oneida County , NY
I have been ding search after search after search trying not to ask a question that has been answered but I am still a bit confused. I have seen so many different amounts going back to posts from 2010 on up. Is there a general senses as to how much per gal. Had a couple chicks show some signs of the Klingon attack so ran and got some I had to go into the organic section (first time ever) On a side note another on got poop on its neck My daughter cleaned it off and put it back. The rest went after that damp spot like piranha. Took it back out until it was dry. When we but it back again the others were like " hay Val where you been good to see you."

I use 3-4 T in a gallon of water, mix it up in a gallon jug and use it from there,,mine have had acv in their water ever since I got them and they are almost a year old:)
Diane

Wow, you guys use a lot more than I do... I use 1 T per gallon or 1 teaspoon in the quart chick waterers. Once, I accidentally "spilled" and put more in and they didn't drink it. However, it is perfectly safe to do more than 1 T - can't really overdose on it, just might not want to drink it if there's TOO much.

I think you'd have to be approaching a 50/50 mix before you'd have a real concern about overdosing.. and like another poster said, they probably won't drink it when its that high!

Back
Top Bottom