How much do you pay for feed??

Pics

Pampered chicken girl

🎃🍁Ready for fall🍁🎃
Premium Feather Member
Apr 10, 2022
USA
I have been paying $26.99 for flock raiser at TSC and they eat so much feed it gets expensive. Is this alot for feed? How much do you pay?
TIA!

Attachments

• 2021-10-22_17-55-18.jpg
    2021-10-22_17-55-18.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 217
Last edited by a moderator:
Here in Germany feed prices have risen enormously cos of the grain shortage caused by the war in the Ukraine, I used to pay around 17€ For a 25 kg (55 pound) bag of 12-grain feed, now it costs 27€, the euro has lost a lot of value, so right now it would be the same in dollars, and I fear it will go up even more during the winter…

Last edited:
I have been paying $26.99 for flock raiser at TSC and they eat so much feed it gets expensive. Is this alot for feed? How much do you pay?
TIA!
About the same here. The feed stores are a little cheaper, but I have to go out of my way, so it evens out. I can run in tractor supply when picking up groceries, so I've started buying there again. I have to say, the feed store feed smells and looks fresher, so it is a better buy.

TIA!
I’m paying a little more through Chewy for flock
raiser because TSC has become unreliable here. It’s not a far drive, but traffic is a pain between here and there and most of the time they don’t have what I need. I’m not wasting my time or fuel any more.

Back
Top Bottom