how much should ducklings cost?

Mine are only around a month. So they just got patches of white coming through and its so soft. I love it. Anyhow, I was told Pekins are white but there have been a few that are off white. They could always be mixed breeds and not full Pekins, so their colors could be different. How old are they?

They better lay golden eggs for that price
th.gif

I hope you'll enjoy them though!
LOL I have kids with food allergies. One of my sons is allergic to chicken eggs. we tried the duck eggs and he did great with them. we only had one female so we didn't want to wait any longer to get more ducklings. If I find a golden egg then maybe I will break even.

Do they still have their baby fur? My Pekins are about 4 and a half weeks and there us no way they will have all their adu!t feathers in a few days. Maybe they guy lied about how old they were. Hmmm...or maybe I was lied to about how old mine are

As far as I know they were 3 days old when I got them and I had them a week prior to easter, I think they hatched 3/30. They are about full size with a little bit of down left but ,mostly feathered at this point. They are the same age as my two mallards which are female that are getting the white stripe on their wings as of yesterday

Mine are only around a month. So they just got patches of white coming through and its so soft. I love it. Anyhow, I was told Pekins are white but there have been a few that are off white. They could always be mixed breeds and not full Pekins, so their colors could be different. How old are they?
Can you post some pics. ?

I paid about $70 for my four, but that included shipping and a heat pack and an extra fee for ordering fewer than the minimum of ten.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom