How nature repays a kindness UPDATE Post #22

Quote:
Little Bunny Foo Foo hopping through the cow pies.......

Picks up an Impy, whops it on the head....

Wait, this isn't going as well...........
tongue.png

You mean you are running out of rhymes? Perhaps I should take a nap, give you time to compose yourself?

No, just concerned by the psychological and physiological damage that might be having a traumatic effect on Impy. I must think upon the ramifications of this Bunny Foo Foo influence upon all of us before unleashing my stunning and awesome talents upon the world of Gritty's backyard.

Last edited:
Quote:
You mean you are running out of rhymes? Perhaps I should take a nap, give you time to compose yourself?

No, just concerned by the psychological and physiological damage that might be having a traumatic effect on Impy. I must think upon the ramifications of this Bunny Foo Foo influence upon all of us before unleashing my stunning and awesome talents upon the world of Gritty's backyard.

Oh my. And yet you have no concern for my already upset stomach?
sickbyc.gif

Hey, I didn't MAKE you eat all the capers! I just told you how good they are in egg salad.

Quote:
Ranchy, that's just nasty. Besides, you forget. I may live on a backwoods Arkansas farm NOW, but that doesn't mean I'm not well traveled and well educated. I know what a true caper is and what it's s'pose to look like. You are NOT going to fool me into eating any fake french bunny capers.

However, if you'd like to take the time to bottle some up all nice and pretty I promise I'll get Keith to try em.
wink.png

Quote:
Is THAT what you call those little things he's leaving all over my chicken yard?

No, those are dog treats.

Yeah, those are the kibbles in the chicken leaving "bits".

Quote:
No, those are dog treats.

Yeah, those are the kibbles in the chicken leaving "bits".

Thanks, now I'll never get the commercial out of my head.
lol.png
Kibbles and bits, Kibble and bits, Kibble and bits and bits and bits and bits.

Quote:
Ranchy, that's just nasty. Besides, you forget. I may live on a backwoods Arkansas farm NOW, but that doesn't mean I'm not well traveled and well educated. I know what a true caper is and what it's s'pose to look like. You are NOT going to fool me into eating any fake french bunny capers.

However, if you'd like to take the time to bottle some up all nice and pretty I promise I'll get Keith to try em.
wink.png

We called them smart pills when we were little
wink.png

hide.gif

Only took one to make a kid smart enough not to eat another
gig.gif

Quote:

wink.png

We called them smart pills when we were little
wink.png

hide.gif

Only took one to make a kid smart enough not to eat another
gig.gif

yuckyuck.gif

The things we ate as kids, would make most modern mothers run screaming for the nearest ER with a stomach pump. Never did meet a kid that poked his eye out with a stick either.

Back
Top Bottom