How often do pekin ducks lay eggs?

WIN_20180528_09_25_59_Pro.jpg

My Runner in my profile pic is my Pekins husband. They are a funny couple. I have a creek right below my house-so I got them to follow me. My Pekin limps and takes forever. I started carrying her-husband right at my heals. So look what I got for our short stroll to the water.
WIN_20200130_15_05_09_Pro.jpg
WIN_20200130_15_05_09_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
My Runner in my profile pic is my Pekins husband. They are a funny couple. I have a creek right below my house-so I got them to follow me. My Pekin limps and takes forever. I started carrying her-husband right at my heals. So look what I got for our short stroll to the water.View attachment 2021672View attachment 2021672
I bet they are soo cute in that!

my 4 year-old Pekin has only ever laid eggs once in a while. She seems healthy-but she does limp and has a lot the moldy looking spots on her bill. She is VERY spoiled and has a GREAT husband that watches over her-I'm almost jealous LOL. When she does lay an egg it's got a soft shell. I feed them all-flock,scratch, a sprinkle of oyster shell along with any kitchen scaps I have. I really try to give them fresh greens too. Is there some kind of disorder that causes egg problems?

Back
Top Bottom