How often do you water your cacti and succulents? House plant thread!

How often do you water your cacti?🌵

• Total voters
Jun 9, 2021
Colorado
Hi, so I have a obsession with houseplant...(and chickens) but I thought I would make this thread to share different pics of our house plants and to share how many we have. now I don’t know the exact number I have but I think it’s somewhere between 120 or 150 but I still want more! Share your desert plants talk about plants and all your house pants I’m curious to see! I will go take pictures of all of mine and then share them!

I took an indoor plant class in college. We propagated 175 species (mostly by cuttings) of which 163 survived and made it back to my apartment. 6mos later my girlfriend (now wife) lived in my apt for 3 mos over summer break. During this time she killed everything i had but 5.
Since then, 17 yrs after graduation, she has depleted our house plants to only 3. Now our children are seemingly trying to finish them off.
Id love to have more plants. We have a "sun room" with 18 windows and 28 windows in our main floor. But right now i am overwhelmed with the amount of farm work to xare for them.

Okay, @Mtnboomer , you will be the first person I ask about this. What is happening with this cactus? Why is it shriveled, and why was it growing underground? 140622F7-A988-4ABA-AB36-6C5A5CE9FA58.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom