How often to change water in 100 gallon stock tank

Bryana2002

In the Brooder
May 4, 2023
Trying to make my life a little easier and stream line the cleaning/mess. Currently we are using a baby pool for our 8 ducks and dumping/changing all the water daily. Thinking of getting a 100 gallon stock tank with a drain. How often do I need to change soemthing that size? Once a
Week? More often? They have a waterer in the coop overnight but they drink the pool water during the day as well as swim in it. Thanks!

has anyone use solar pump to pump water for their poultry birds? my ducks always dirty the water, so need to change the water too often. I need an automatic system that will pump clean water to the drinking buckets and the dirty water in the buckets to return to a sump tank which is to be use for the garden plants. any recommendation for solar water pump is appreciated

has anyone use solar pump to pump water for their poultry birds? my ducks always dirty the water, so need to change the water too often. I need an automatic system that will pump clean water to the drinking buckets and the dirty water in the buckets to return to a sump tank which is to be use for the garden plants. any recommendation for solar water pump is appreciated
Anything with enough power to pump that much water will cost a few bucks. Have you looked at solar panels, deep cycle batteries and 12v pumps at Harbor Freight?

Back
Top Bottom