how old are these ducklings??

ColdWaterFarms

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 21, 2014
canada
There still fuzzy and when I bought the guy said that they were unstarted wHt dose that mean?? And there in my housr right now but how much longer till they can eat regular duck feed and go out side??

There still fuzzy and when I bought the guy said that they were unstarted wHt dose that mean?? And there in my housr right now but how much longer till they can eat regular duck feed and go out side??
Where are the pics? if still fuzzy they will need supplemental heat from a lamp designed to do that, and duck/or chick starter they can go out on nice warm days for adventures with you but until fully feathered if it's cool still they will need to be inside. Please post pics that will help alot.

They are precious, I saw your post on another thread, if temps are nice and warm I'd take them on outings while you can be with them, they are way to young to be outside on their won and for any length of time. They still need supplemental heat unless you house is around 80-degrees. Always keep an eye on temps even in the brooder, make sure you have an accurate thermometer so you know what the temp is. first week 80-85 each week there after 5 degree cooler.

Back
Top Bottom