How RARE are White Faverolles?

idunno.gif
No one knows?

At least in the areas where I have shown I wouldn't call the white Faverolle rare. Some people have them instead of the salmon and lots seemed to have them along with their salmons, often because the salmons threw white chicks. I should add that I am talking about the Standards. Bantams may be another story but one I don't know anything about.

Quote:
Where are you located? I am interested because I am in Maryland and I actually have never seen another faverolles at a show. I have BBS, one blue salmon, and salmons all bantam faverolles though.

Henry

i'm new to the thread but i have some white faverolles my salmon threw them but it is rare cause i've only ever seen the ones i have in my area but white faverolles are from France and are common over there. so seeing a white faverolle is normally a sign of future whites if you dont inbreed you have to keep the lines clean or you will get a few with small wings or one leg but most of the time the letal gene i have seen many inbreeding in the auctions around my area but i like to keep the good quality birds and if i neeed more i order them from France.

i'm new to the thread but i have some white faverolles my salmon threw them but it is rare cause i've only ever seen the ones i have in my area but white faverolles are from France and are common over there. so seeing a white faverolle is normally a sign of future whites if you dont inbreed you have to keep the lines clean or you will get a few with small wings or one leg but most of the time the letal gene i have seen many inbreeding in the auctions around my area but i like to keep the good quality birds and if i neeed more i order them from France.

Are you still around with your white faverolles? Do you have a rooster for sale?

Back
Top Bottom