How to be a good BYC citizen

Quote:
True!
big_smile.png

Very true!
big_smile.png

Brand new and trying to "follow the law" here (not my forte, hence chickens...doesn't having chickens have a nice "pleasant lawlessness" about them, hehee).

I must say, officially, I can't guarantee obeying #18. I see old threads that are unanswered and I. MUST. ASK. AGAIN!

Seriously...already loving this site. Will go obey one of the earlier rules and introduce myself when I find it
big_smile.png

amber

F.C.O. (Future Chicken Owner)

Hey, I'm new here, and I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions? What's your favorite forum or page, anything to help me get a feel for this website.
jumpy.gif
I'm a new egg here.

And...........

join Facebook application Farm Town Game with BYC at the end of your name in the game so we can add you as neighbors...... LOL

Farm Town is an addictive game so watch out!

It's so much fun to grow yor crops and harvest other peolpe's crops to make more coins.

Hope to see you there.

big_smile.png

:)HELLO my name is alan ive been raising birds all my life but im changing things up at bit i was really blown away by the royal palm turkey beautiful bird so since im new to the turkeyfamiily i was wondering if i might could get some advice from thanks and god bless

Hello and Cluck (from my future hens)

I am a new victim of chicken fever. I am showing a shine to the Dorking breed. Defiantly want to get a tried and true rare breed.
We do not have any chickens at this time, but want to plan for this coming spring. Any rare breeders out there have a direction to point me in.

Back
Top Bottom