How To Make Success As A Horse Trainer

Pics
That was one happy horse... Loved the whole package rider hands no trainer neck.... Seen that alot on upperlevel unfortunately...

But those pirouettes gave me goose bumps. Dont know the horse Dont know the rider....

deb
It was an amazing ride, scored over 90 i think?

@Kusanar I think that "picture" on the first page was a header. I got rid of it. Do you mind checking to see if it's gone now? Hopefully we are talking about the same thing.
I think you are right, it seems to be gone now. All it was showing me was that little box with the X in it that signifies an unloaded picture so that's what I assumed it was.

I think you are right, it seems to be gone now. All it was showing me was that little box with the X in it that signifies an unloaded picture so that's what I assumed it was.
Good. I hope the website is easier to navigate now. Soon there will be more pictures.
I do believe the wording and descriptions are key to getting clients, and they certainly seem a LOT better than before!

Welshies - this thread kind of died and I was wondering how your horse training has gone so far.

did you drop your site or is it under a different name? Not coming up as a site at all when I hit the link.

Back
Top Bottom