Solved How to move up on profile

Does anybody know how you move up on your profile I'm still "In the brooder" and I want to move up but I'm not sure how?
Hi there, hope you are enjoying BYC! :frow

The first poster gave a great answer.

But to me.. it's mostly about how many posts you make.. reach a certain number and your title changes.

However, you could also purchase a premium feather membership and make up your own title! ;)

I did purchase a PFM at $60 for a year. Not for the title, but because BYC is taking the admirable step of NOT allowing political ads. I know that is a lot of revenue, so I wanted to show my appreciation.

I never realized how distracting the ads are. Not just the political ones, all of them. I will gladly pay $60 in a year to keep them from sucking my attention from what really matters: anything to do with chickens.

I have to share one thing. When I first got my chicks and was thinking up names. I saw posters with the designation "songster," which I thought was cute. I almost named the chick who cheeped first Songster, then that morphed into Singer, and I settled on Lark.

I did purchase a PFM at $60 for a year. Not for the title, but because BYC is taking the admirable step of NOT allowing political ads. I know that is a lot of revenue, so I wanted to show my appreciation.

I never realized how distracting the ads are. Not just the political ones, all of them. I will gladly pay $60 in a year to keep them from sucking my attention from what really matters: anything to do with chickens.

I have to share one thing. When I first got my chicks and was thinking up names. I saw posters with the designation "songster," which I thought was cute. I almost named the chick who cheeped first Songster, then that morphed into Singer, and I settled on Lark.
I, too, purchased the PFM. This site has been invaluable to me! I am a new chicken keeper as of May of this year, and in spite of thinking I was prepared, I found myself flapping around aimlessly many times. The BYC community has gotten me through a lot of crises already.
Between the volumes of information and the emotional support, I am enjoying my birds and they are thriving.

Back
Top Bottom